Shopping Cart


Currently cart is empty.

Sub Totals:
Tax:
Shipping:
Grand Total:


Empty Cart

Playing Of Cards Is Wrong (God Reveals To Sis Zipporah Mushala)

The Lord ministered this to sister Zipporah Mushala



The Lord Jesus Christ told me that playing cards is demonic and that whoever plays them makes demonic covenants over their lives. He said that playing cards either for fun or for money is demonic. The Lord told me cards have got demons of witchcraft and that when people play, in the spiritual realm,they are casting spells without even being aware. They help demons to put people’s lives in various bondages and cast spells. In short,they make you practice witchcraft. Cards are even used by tarrot card readers teII fortunes and all that is demonic divination.


It is no wonder that even in games of gambling, it usually ends in bloodshed . There are demonic spirits involved. When the Lord told me all this,it came as bad news to me because my siblings and I grew up playing cards for fun. It is something we became accustomed to and we would spend most of our free time playing them. Even at School with friends, we would play when we became bored. We would not use money but the Lord said that aII card playing is eviI. Infact Jesus said in His word that whoever loves me keeps my commandments.


I have seen many even here on Facebook defending some things such as Football or Makeup just because they have become accustomed to them and are not ready to give up their lives for the sake of the Gospel. We should crucify our flesh and obey the Holy Spirit. The Lord said that it is the same for many of these games. He told me of another game called snakes and ladders.He said they may seem fun and innocent but they have demonic covenants. We should always seek the guidance of the HoIy Spirit before doing anything

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?